Main Features of the Service and the Software
The main features of the Service let you:
- post updates to your plurklog located at //www.11u2.cn/yourusername using the Plurk web service, and/or using mobile apps on mobile phones.
- add Plurk members as your friends on the service and follow their plurklogs; and
- browse the plurklogs and plurks of your contacts and other Plurk members who have given sufficient user-access privileges for you to do so
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service.
- You agree to keep your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name and account.
- You must not harass, intimidate, threaten or impersonate other Plurk users.
- You agree not to engage in any illegal or unauthorized conduct and agree to comply with all local laws that may be applicable to you regarding acceptable online conduct, behaviour and content usage.
- You are solely responsible for any data, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and any other content (the "Content") that you submit, post and display on Plurk.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we consider in our sole discretion being unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violate any party's intellectual property rights. While Plurk prohibits such Content on the site, you understand and agree that the Content posted on the Plurk Service by its users is not necessarily reviewed by Plurk and Plurk cannot be held responsible for this Content.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Plurk harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) relating to any acts by you, including but not limited to any Content submitted by you, in connection with using the Service, resulting in claims against us by other users or third parties.
- You agree not to modify, adapt or hack the Plurk Service, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Plurk Service.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited commercial messages to any Plurk users. (ie "Spam")
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service, and to refuse the Service to anyone, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time.
- You agree that we may reclaim usernames on the Service on behalf of businesses or individuals who hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Plurk is a platform to discuss and connect in an open environment. The nature of Plurk's content might be funny, serious, offensive or anywhere in between. While Plurk provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not. If you are not sure, remember the rule of thumb: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy Plurk for what it is.
Plurk Content Policy: //www.11u2.cn/content-policy
We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove the Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Info sufficient to enable Plurk to locate the allegedly infringing Content on the Service;
- Your address, phone number and email address;
- Statement by you that you have good faith belief that the use of the Content is not authorized;
- Statement by you that the info in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Claims can be sent to copyrightcomplaints (at) www.11u2.cn or by snail mail towww.11u2.cn
P.O. Box 2582
Grand Cayman KY1-1103
Limitation of Liability
- PLURK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THE SOFTWARE, OR THE RESULTS OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We are continuously developing the features and functionality of Plurk. Consequently, we reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time at our sole discretion. You agree to be bound to such alterations when you use Plurk and the alterations shall be effective at the time of posting on www.11u2.cn. It is important that you review these Terms of Service regularly on www.11u2.cn to ensure you are updated on any modifications to these terms. If you are dissatisfied with or do not agree to abide by any altered Terms of Service, your sole remedy should be to close your account on Plurk and discontinue use of our service.